Wednesday 3 October 2007

first week!!! WTF!




So yea ,I have been waiting quite long to settle down before i post anything this blog .




Well i had a lot of activities to do and a lot to prepare.




So first thing about scotland ... COLD !! IT FREAKING COLD AT TIMES !!(AT TIMES)




I did travel to Edinburgh City, i wasn't as big as i expected... not as big as malaysia ... yea ... so i won't be comparing anything here with malaysia .. cause I'm in scotland .. what the use if i compare everything with malaysia .. it will give me the more reason to balilk kampung !!!








So yea ... my room .. i'm sure that the first thing everyone want to see is my room ... so here it is ...












the is my hall way ... it kinda creppy at night .. cause sometimes some lovely people would juz love to off the lights ... n make it so creppy !!!






this is my table ... i really love the position .. cause it facing the window ... it so brezzy ... so syok !look like some professional table too ..muahahaha









this is my bed ... well it kinda messy ... for now .. but i really love the position ... it against the wall ..




So as i was saying ... that was my room ... well the people in my hall are all mainly european... so i the only asian there .. it was kinda sad at one point .. where i don't know who to mix and how ...



but eventually .. drinking with them for one night did make a little difference .. of course not til i got drunk .. just a few cans ... but it was nice knowing them .. they are nice people



so yea ... here the first few night of drink with them ..


as you can see ... there a lot of cans of beers on the table .. but i only contributed like 3 cans or 4 ... so u can't say i wasn't controling myself .. i did !!!!




the guys ... damien , ross, carl , tom , and a few others ... they are really cool people ...




well i got the can of beer by myself .. but the jack daniel was in my room .. so cool!! IT LIKE FREE !! HAHAHA!!!




So i did met a lot of malaysian ... a lot of them were doing the same course as me .. acturial mathematics and statistics ... i was like .. OMG ZOMG WTF...


so i went to the city with 3 of them .. one of them is justin .. ex classmate ...


well despite being in another country .. we're still geeks rite ..


heyz i cant help if there a game shop or 2 selling cheap games ...






the pc games sections .. they were like really cheap for original games .. that is if you don't convert pounds to RM ... cause if you do ... it pain!! WELL .. unfortunately .. i din't buy any..din't want to waste money on unimportant things ...



this is like the new PS3 ... it was AWSOME !!!

OMG !! I WANT ONE TOO !!T_T



well .. then the other pictures ... well .. i leave that for later... so yea...

i'll intro the few m'sian here...


this is lai yen and azmi ... ( if that how u spell his name ..) apparently .. azmi know my crazy mate ...ONG SZE KEAT !!!
ASDA ... after asda ... it like a tesco !!!

this is the group of people i sort of hang out with ... lai yen, kah hee, wan yie, and me !!



well since we don't really have a good spot to hang out in the campus .. we usualy hang out in one of our rooms ... this is lai yen room ... on the bed there is justin with wan yie and lai yen ...


this is the other group of malaysia ... expect for sini ... the one in the white shirt is tze yee ... she knows keat too !! WOO HOO !!


ok .. so that all for now .. i save the others for another post .. next post ..
the little cyber cafe i created !! MUAHAHA ... and the malaysian society stuff ... kinda cool ...
and me being in a catered hall .... or something like that ... it kinda late .. so i'm going to sleep ... night !!!

sadass .... OUT !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there.
Do take care of urself and don drink so much yea.

Grandma asked me to inform u not to drink so much and take care of urself. Eat well, sleep well, and study well.

Keep in touch.

Take care.

Jeff